Monday, September 18, 2006

Edgarcığımı anmak istedim..

ANNABEL LEE
by Edgar Allan Poe (1849)
It was many and many a year ago, In a kingdom by the sea, That a maiden there lived whom you may know By the name of ANNABEL LEE;-- And this maiden she lived with no other thought Than to love and be loved by me.
She was a child and I was a child, In this kingdom by the sea, But we loved with a love that was more than love-- I and my Annabel Lee-- With a love that the winged seraphs of heaven Coveted her and me.
And this was the reason that, long ago, In this kingdom by the sea, A wind blew out of a cloud by night Chilling my Annabel Lee; So that her high-born kinsman came And bore her away from me, To shut her up in a sepulchre In this kingdom by the sea.
The angels, not half so happy in Heaven, Went envying her and me:-- Yes! that was the reason (as all men know, In this kingdom by the sea) That the wind came out of a cloud, chilling And killing my Annabel Lee.
But our love it was stronger by far than the love Of those who were older than we-- Of many far wiser than we- And neither the angels in Heaven above, Nor the demons down under the sea, Can ever dissever my soul from the soul Of the beautiful Annabel Lee:--
For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams Of the beautiful Annabel Lee; And the stars never rise but I see the bright eyes Of the beautiful Annabel Lee; And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side Of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride, In her sepulchre there by the sea-- In her tomb by the side of the sea.
-- THE END --
Annabel Lee / Edgar Allan Poe
Seneler,seneler evveldi;Bir deniz ülkesindeYaşayan bir kız vardı,bileceksinizİsmi Annabel Lee;Hiçbir şey düşünmezdi sevilmektenSevmekden başka beni.O çocuk ben çocuk,memleketimizO deniz ülkesiydi,Sevdalı değil karasevdalıydıkBen ve Annabel Lee;Göklerde uçan melekler bileKıskanırdı bizi.Bir gün işte bu yüzden göze geldi,O deniz ülkesinde,Üşüdü rüzgarından bir bulutunGüzelim Annabel Lee;Götürdüler el üstündeKoyup gittiler beni,Mezarı ordadır şimdi,O deniz ülkesinde.Biz daha bahtiyardık meleklerdenOnlar kıskandı bizi,_Evet!_bu yüzden (şahidimdir herkesVe o deniz ülkesi)Bir gece bulutun rüzgarındanÜşüdü gitti Annabel Lee.Sevdadan yana ,kim olursa olsun,Yaşça başca ileriGeçemezlerdi bizi;Ne yedi kat gökdeki melekler,Ne deniz dibi cinleri,Hiçbiri ayıramaz beni sendenGüzelim Annabel Lee.Ay gelip ışır hayalin eşirirGüzelim Annabel Lee;Bu yıldızlar gözlerin gibi parlarGüzelim Annabel Lee;Orda gecelerim,uzanır beklerimSevgilim,sevgilim,hayatım,gelinimO azgın sahildeki,Yattığın yerde seni.
................
ps: English version is 4 the ones who doesn't speak Turkish :) especially my dear friends Christian,Heba,Ahmed and Matty..