Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Here is my list coming !!

Yesterday, I made a list about what I like doing in Istanbul. Here comes the list. :) I love everything in Istanbul ; the history, it's nature, the climate, and of course it 's people. I like watching the sunset at Maiden Tower in Uskudar. I enjoy having a baked potato in Ortakoy-Besiktas; jogging and fishing in Bebek-Besiktas. I like drinking tea in a thin belly glass at Bosphorus. I like having meat-balls in Sultan Ahmet. I like going to covered bazaar. I like going to islands in spring and I like going to Istiklal street in Beyoðlu in autumn. I like going to operas, ballets, movies, art galleries and theaters in winter. I like going to Emirgan to see tulips in April and see Judas trees everywhere. I like playing backgammon in Tophane-Eminonu and smelling the smoke of narghile. I like eating "simit" and drinking "ayran" on the ferry and throw some "simit" to sea gulls. During winter time, I like eating chest-nuts on the streets and build snow-men. I like shopping before Bayrams and on the new year.Istanbul is a very big city with its 14 million people. Istanbul is a place where you take pleasure of living and feel that you are truely alive. I like visiting palaces, castles, old buildings in Istanbul and I enjoy taking photos of them. This is what I love about my city, Ýstanbul; love of history, love of life, love of people, love of Istanbul.